Friday, November 17, 2006

Shampoos I use!


I thought I'd tell you about some shampoos I use that aren't actually perscription ones but are really good and soothing. There's the Body Shop Olive Glossing Shampoo, it contains organic olive oil and honey which really seems to nourish my scalp. It's about £8 for 400ml, and I consistently find it good. I also tried the Manuka one which is supposed to be good for a troubled scalp, but it didn't work.

The other one I find good is Original Source Mint and Teas Tree Shower, I actually use this as shampoo although it does not explicitly say that you can do this on the bottle. I find it really refreshing.

I have tried baby shampoos too which can sometime work. Let me know any that you find good. Generally anything that is made with natural ingredients tends to work best.

X Elise

No comments: